Making PV Panels Smarter
Connecting SolarEdge power optimisers to PV panels makes the Smart Panels that produce more power at all times.
Maximum power from each panel
In a PV system, each panel has an individual maximum power point and differences between these panels can introduce power losses. Examples of such occurrences would be:
- manufacturung tolerances
- potential future shading
- bird droppings
With traditional inverters, the weakest panel reduces the performance of all panels.
With SolarEdge, each panel produces the maximum energy, and power losses are eliminated.
More panels on your roof; a more aesthetic rooftop
- With SolarEdge
- All roofs are possible Esthetic integration of the PV panels
- More panels on each roof
- Higher system capacity
- More income
View your system’s performance from anywhere
- Full visibility of system performance
- Monitor the performance of each panel in your system to secure your long-term investment
- Get updates anytime, anywhere using free iPhone and Android applications
Superior Safety Solution
- PV systems are safe and pose no danger to people or property
- However, with a traditional inverter, as long as the sun is up, PV wires are energized with high DC voltages
- With SolarEdge, whenever AC power is off, DC wires are designed to automatically de-energize providing automatic protection to installers, maintenance personnel, firefighters and property
Making PV Panels Smarter
As a PV inverter and power optimization leader, SolarEdge has shipped more than 2.1 GW of its DC optimized inverter solutions to more than 88 countries. The SolarEdge solution allows module-level optimization of your PV system for better system performance and for your peace of mind.
Evening & weekend appointments available on request
Tel & Fax: 01382 451717
Monday – Friday: 9.00am – 2.30pm
Find out more
You can find out more about electric radiators on the official manufacturers website by clicking on the following link – www.solaredge.com.
You will be advised on the expected installation time in your free estimate but can take approximately 4 – 10 days.
To make sure you get the best air source heating system for your circumstances we will provide design options using equipment from the following manufacturer.
*Only by using MCS Accredited Installers & equipment will you qualify for RHI & FiT.
For further information on how we can install this on your property give us call us on the number below.